Welcome to my practice. As a bilingual, Spanish-speaking, clinical social worker I am passionate about providing therapy services to help adults, children, and families. I am licensed in the State of New Jersey and earned my Master’s in Social Work from Rutgers, The State University. I am also a professional member of the National Association of Social Workers. In addition to my license, I hold several certifications and I continue to educate myself by attending national and local conferences, keeping up with current therapy research, and seeking supervision.
Education & Credentials
- State of New Jersey Certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker - 44SC05627000
- Masters of Social Work - Rutgers, The State University, Newark, NJ.
- Bachelor of Arts - Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ.
Post Graduate Advanced Certificates & Trainings:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Certificate - Rutgers, The State University
- Trauma Response & Crisis Intervention Certificate - Rutgers, The State University
- Certified therapist in EMDR (EMDR is an evidence-based therapy designed to help individuals resolve trauma)
- CBT Core Training 1: Depression & Suicidality - Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples’ Therapy: Completed Level 2
- Trauma Focused - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
Additional advanced trainings: Play Therapy, Advanced Mindfulness, Family Systems, Cutting, Self -Mutilation, and Suicide, Attachment Theory, and various workshops on families and couples.